Thursday, March 6, 2008

The wide world of blogs?

Well, I feel that even with a world wide web to catch these elusive blogs, I'm fairly sure some are going to fall thorough the cracks that riddle my attention span. A quick inspection of technorati found 11620 blogs related to the word library, which I must say in itself is something to be chuffed with that my fellow contemporaries are hard at it, it is a rather bewildering task to sough though.

So being me I started at blyberg.net, the first on this illustrious list. Perusing the pages available I really liked the work he was up to, and whilst embracing the new tools available in 2.0 was not hesitant to run his keen eye of critical analysis over the social networking aspects and the perils of falling to hard on such tools as saviors to Library land. Of course there is my own analysis of how many blogs consist of this information on information, with my very own comments adding a third step in the process from published work to private opinions (well, more like public in this forum, one of the many trepidations of my aloofness in online excursions). But I'm too inquisitive to stop now

Keefe.

0 comments: