Monday, March 3, 2008

The post that hurts the most...

Is of course the first post, and where to start! Even for why I am embarking on this task? how to Describe it? is it an appetite or a thirst for new knowledge that I write this blog? With virtually endless opportunities for style and content, I have decided to dedicate my blog to the actual experience, my views on the social aspects of it, and how I'm going to incorporate this technology into my online persona.

Whilst I am a regular users of computers and the web in general (especially when it comes to tracking down hard to get out of print Cd's from bands I'm hopelessly attracted to) I have rarely ventured outside the comfort of my email inbox. I must admit its not been though my fear of new advancements in online social networking, more so that I've always seen myself as a traditionalist in human face to face contact, or even pen and paper! So I figure that its high time that I hopped on board and take the journey with you all, and even if I don't take it under my wing, at least I can say I've rubbed shoulders with it.

Keith.

0 comments: